All Italian and foreign students from any country in the world can participate in the international exchange programme, provided they are duly enrolled in the Accademia in the current academic year. It is possible to apply as from the first year of studies, as it relates to a study period in the following academic year. Participation in the ERASMUS+ programme sees the provision of a grant to all participating students, provided by the European Community, ranging from a minimum of 250 Euro to a maximum of 350 Euro in monthly payments (calculated on a daily basis), depending on the destination, for a study period equivalent to a semester or one academic year.
Participation in the Erasmus+ programme requires students to submit all the documentation as set out at the bottom of the page, adhering to the set procedures and deadlines, no later than the 31st of January 2023
Participants, on their return after the period abroad, MUST fill in the EVALUATION REPORT online, as required by the European Community, to finalize the project with the registration of marks and credits carried out by the Erasmus Office.
In order to partecipate in the programmes students must SEND all the following documentation by EMAIL, WHICH MUST BE ELECTRONICALLY COMPILED IN EDITABLE WORD FORMAT, or alternatively, students can submit the documentation directly to the office using a USB stick.
1. APPLICATION FORM in Word format. The form can be downloaded at the bottom of the page
2. PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH
3. SCAN OF FRONT AND BACK of IDENTITY DOCUMENT and EUROPEAN HEALTH CARD
4. CURRICULUM VITAE IN ENGLISH (related to artistic activities, 2 pages at most)
5. COVER LETTER IN ENGLISH in Word format, a short personal presentation, of your studies and the reasons behind your participation. Once you have been communicated the destination by the Erasmus Office you are required then to customize the cover letter indicating the reasons that led to your assigned choice of destination (characteristics and cultural background of the city, departments, teaching techniques, professors, didactic approaches and styles etc).
6. BOOK ERASMUS in digital format containing the images of the most significant works (max.15-20 pages, in a single PDF file for a maximum weight of 15Mb), including a description of the works, including the title, the technique, the size, the year and if need be, a few lines in ENGLISH to briefly outline the project (students are advised to have the material checked by the academic course teacher). Students are required to have an introductory page that can also be used as a cover (it should NOT contain the logo of the Accademia). No Book is required for Communication students. For first year students, the book may include works done before entering the Accademia.
7. LANGUAGE CERTIFICATE IN ENGLISH OR THE LANGUAGE OF THE COUNTRY OF DESTINATION B1 LEVEL. The selected students who hold a foreign language certificate must submit it with the application. In particular, regarding English; those students who do not hold any certificate but have taken the qualifying English exam in the Accademia can consider themselves to have B1 proficiency.
Accademia di Belle Arti di Brera is partner of platforms such as HousingAnywhere, ERASMUSU and Spotahome, which can offer support to students in finding accomodation.
Students who are coming from abroad to Milan can find & book a student room on:
HousingAnywhere.com The rooms on this platform are offered by our students that go abroad for a study abroad semester, exchange, Erasmus or internship, or by verified landlords. Using the platform itself is completely free for you as a student; when you make a concrete booking an administrative fee will be charged as a part of Housing Anywhere secure booking system.
To book your accomodation in Milan before your arrival, Accademia di Belle Arti di Brera recommends HousingAnywhere, the international housing platform for mobile talents. Through HousingAnywhere you can safely book your new room, offered by verified private landlords and by outgoing students.
To receive a 30% discount on the booking fee, a VIP profile and priority access to the listings in Milan, sign up here: https://housinganywhere.com/Milan--Italy/accademia-di-belle-arti-di-brera/sign-up
NB. First you will have to pay the entire price and then email email@example.com to have that amount back.
ERASMUSU is one of the largest students community in Europe. You will be able to book verified accommodation through a safe system all around the world, if you are planning to study abroad. You can also look up information about different cities and universities, read about other travelers experiences, check out destinations evaluations, find job and internship offers.
Check our web page and be part of the Erasmusu community now.
What we offer to students from Accademia di Brera:
If you have accommodation to offer click here.
Spotahome was founded in 2014 with the mission of reinventing real estate. Today, we are Europe's leading online platforms specialising in mid to long term furnished accommodation.
Spotahome allows you to rent verified homes online from anywhere in the world, in 100 cities located in more than 27 countries, saving you time, energy and money.
Booking your new home on Spotahome is 100% safe and scam-free thanks to our Fraud Protection Booking System: as an extra security step. Your first payment is made through Spotahome, we will transfer this money to the landlord 48 hours after you move in.
Find and book your new home 100% online on Spotahome!
Tenants can get a 30% discount on the reservation fee by using the promo code BRERA30.
To send us a request please click here.